Skip To Main Content

Home

230912_PVHS_XCountry_JT-33.jpg
230929_PVHS_V_Football_MentorNight_MW-152.jpg
230929_PVHS_V_Football_MentorNight_MW-223.jpg
231115_PVHS_JungleBook_FallPlay_JM-3151.jpg
FBLA_Board_01252024bottom.jpg
HSFrontSign.jpg
Promshow22.jpg
VasityChessTeamatEPCInvitational_Bottom.jpg

News & Events

Latest News

Upcoming Events

History of PVH

   Pleasant Valley’s first schools were one-room and two-room school houses. They were quite small and quaint; attended by only 20 to 30 students, with just one teacher in each building. The first step towards a school district was the opening of Chestnuthill High School in 1925. It provided families with a free public education for their children, so that they did not have to pay the high tuition charged at local private academies such as the Fairview Academy and the Gilbert Polytechnic School. The following year, the Polk High School opened its doors.